Thursday, November 3, 2011

Treasure Island Flea

Forever 21 Jacket/ Victoria's Secret Top/ Bebe Jeans/ B.Makowsky Bag/ BCBGirls Flats/ Kate Spade Sunglasses/ Forever 21 Jewelry/ Michael Kors Watch/ Bauble Bar Bangle
The weather this past weekend was gorgeous once again! So my boyfriend and I headed out to the city for the Treasure Island Flea Market. I can't emphasize enough how seriously impressed we were with this event! It wasn't like an ordinary Flea Market where you can expect to find people slinging stolen goods and crazy knockoffs; I would describe it as an Artist's Flea Market.
There was tons of gorgeous vintage jewelry and clothes--which is exactly what I was hoping for, so I left with quite a few items at really great prices. My boyfriend and I were in awe of some of the amazing pieces of handcrafted and repurposed furniture; it almost made me want to buy a house just so we had a reason to take something home! They also had vendors with fun finds for my boyfriend, like old tools and vintage signs that he loves. Besides the flea market vendors there was music, tons of different food trucks, and Treasure Island's own The Winery even had a booth. We had such a great time, I'm hoping we can make it back on November 27th for their last flea market of the year!

I got this necklace with green stones, can't wait to wear it!

We ate the most delicious asian inspired sandwiches!
For dessert we devoured a dozen maple glazed mini donuts with bacon sprinkled on top..delish!


2 comments:

  1. hey cutie! It's Carlina from Poshmark! Loving your boho style in these pics by the way- that vintage-y kimono is pretty sick!!

    If you get a chance, shoot me an email, I want to talk to you about an opportunity for "it was fashion fate"!

    xo Carlina
    carlina@poshmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been wanting to go there and see what they have! Definitely need to hit the last one of the year! And isn't it crazy how gorgeous it was in SF the last few weeks and now its winter!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete